LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gyan Prakash Mishra (Service)     09 October 2010

Form No. 5 & 10 under P F & MP Act and PF Scheme

There is provision under the said act/scheme that form no. 5 & 10 needs to be submitted to the authorities before 15th of next month. Practicallt we are sending these forms alongwith monthly return form no,12 before 25th every month.

In a recent audit , it was pointed out by one of the auditors that this is vilation of statutory provision and the company may be prosected for this.

i have checked with other factories and they are also following the same practice of depositing befor 25th. i have also checked with a retired APFC who told me that there is such provision in their accountng mannual.

What should I do as I have to reply this to the superiors.

Thanks.

G P Mishra

Learning

2 Replies

Suresh Pal (Proprietor)     11 October 2010

Please refer the Pf Coverage Letter. It is clearly mentioned on the page No. 3 that Form 5 & 10 is to be submitted on or before 25th of each month.

Gyan Prakash Mishra (Service)     16 October 2010

Dear Suresh
I have seen the the registration form also. There it is written as

VII   form Sankhya 5 aur 10

yah un karmchariyon se sambandhit return hai jo mah ke douran sadasaya banaye jate hai ya naukri chhod kar jate hai aur enhe agle mah ki 15 tarikh tak kisi bhi mah me byaura shoonya hone ka dhyan kiye bina is karyalaya ko prastut karana hota hai.

Ofcourse form no. 25 needs to be submitted with challan before 25th of next month as mentioned in the registartion form. There is no mention that form no. 5 & 10 needs to be submitted with this form no. 25.

I have to understand this aspect so that I can be able to reply my superiors.

Regards.

G P Mishra

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register