Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gaurav (consultant)     27 April 2015

Forgery in home loan agreement by icici bank

Hi

I am looking for a experienced lawyer to file a forgery case against ICICI Bank LOcated in NCR, Delhi

I took a Home Loan in 2012 for INR approx 43 Lakhs, based on sanctioned letter i received ROI was 10.25 % and i signed the Home Loan agreement @ 10.25 %.

After disbursement of my Home Loan i have received a copy of Home Loan agreement from the Bank and bank officials overwrite ROI frmo 10.25 % to 11.25 % and forged my signature (counter signature).

I am talking to bank since last 02 years and no satisfactory answer, hence now i decided to file a case for the same.

Please let me know if anyone is interested to help me here.

Bank is located in Gurgaon.

Thanks

Gaurav

elex.gaurav@gmail.com

Learning

2 Replies

bsrao   27 April 2015

Please do not waste your time with these sharks. Your legal fee and time would be an additional agony. Approach other financial institution(s) for takeover of the home loan as the interest rates are low now and there are no prepayment charges either.

Good Luck.

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     27 April 2015

Sir, Write a complaint against the bank to the RBI, ministry and other bodies to cancel their license and all .... Then they will listen to you and come back and sit with you .... If you want a police complaint it can also be filed for cheating and forgery against the concerned person it can be filed as well .... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register