LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar   16 September 2016

Forged my sign

One of my friend took a building for lease and started running hotel. While taking lease he gave 5 lak as advance in that lease aggrement i had signed as a witness.

after 1 year hotel was not running properly my friend planned to shut the hotel and sale

Between this the building owner planned to sell the building and took advance from a party.

Knowing this my friend planned and created one more agreemnt saying that he had given 5 lak to the building owner again as a advance ( as the owner asked to give more) and forged building owner sign and my sign from the first agreement  and forged it.

Now my friend had filed a injuction suit saying that the owner is forcing me to vacate the building as he had sold it i had spended laks on this and given 5 lak + 5 lak advance , if he is forcing to vacate me he has to give him 17 lak . he had filed a suit

on the first hearing itself the building owner has produced a forensic lab report saying that the documnet is forged .

Now my friend is called me and said that i had used ur sign in the agreemnet if any one ask u to come to court simply say yes that i had signed .

But i dont want to help my friend..

In what way i can help the building owner in this case. kidnly suggest me a idea

can i give a police compalint? i had recorded as the phone calls of my friend

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     16 September 2016

Cross the bridge when it comes.  If you are asked to identify your signature, simply state the fact then and there.  Do not worry about the things that you are not responsible.  (If one knows a fact, he must deny forthwith in writing and disassociate with those elements).  Contact a local advocate and implead in the suit as party, and file such affidavit to protect yourself.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 September 2016

You have been rightly advised.

Act on the right advise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register