Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suresh (Head)     06 November 2013

Forged complaint to nhrc, cp and ncw

Hi

1 year back, FIR against me was filed u/s 306 and 498a. I got AB as my proofs were heavier than contents of the complaint.

Apart from the main complaint, there was another complaint filed to National Human Rights Commission, National Commission for Women and Commissioner of Police alleging police of not taking action against me and not filing FIR against me (this was a year back befire the FIR was filed). Most likely this was also filed by my in-laws as no one in the World will have time to write long 4 pager complaint against me for no reason. But this time they played slightly smart here as they filed this on some other known name. Action was taken by CP and NHRC and 2 days later FIR against me was filed basis original complaint by il-laws. Now even Charge Sheet has these 4 pages as one the annexures.

Now interestingly i have found (even the police) that complaint to NHRC/CP/NCW was not originally filed by the name as it appears as the complainant. That person even denied that it is his signatures.

Please suggest what actions i can take to get benefit of this forgery?

1) can my case be quashed basis this?

Please help and give all your opinion

Learning

1 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     06 November 2013

no this is not a Strong ground for quashing

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register