LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh Kumar (abc)     08 October 2015

Forceful registration

My GrandFather left a will in which he equally distributed a house among three of us (Me, my father and brother). None of us never stayed in that house and it was leased from Govt .

My Father and brother sold their share. I was not willing to sell my share and few high profile people have threatened me  to sell my share. I got afraid and sold my share for a very less price. They have also taken a GPA from me. I am not sure how the registration took place as it is leased and not regularized.

At that time i did not have any dare to fight against them. Now i have enough courage and i want to fight against what has happened to me. 

Now the persons who bought the property have got that house regularized.

As there anything that i can do telling that this procedure was illegal ?

Learning

3 Replies

naveenraj jain (proprietor)     08 October 2015

You state that you sold it for very less price and next line you say it was leased. Confusing.

Rajesh Kumar (abc)     12 October 2015

Yes, it was taken as lease from govt by my Grand Father in arount 1940's. They forcefully threatened me and i had to sell it. I think now they got it regularized by some illegal means because i see their name in GHMC records.

Can you suggest anything.

naveenraj jain (proprietor)     14 October 2015

Show all the he relevant documents to your advocate. He will be in a better position to derive what rights you still hold

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More