Fir only with article 279

Respected sir. Last year mera accident hua tha car reverse karte hue. It is very very minor. Gadi ka repair cost 2000 rs. Tha or vo bhai 12000 demand kar rahe the. Na dene par unhone fir kar diya. According ipc 279 and mva 177, 184. Maine saamne koi complaint nahi kiya tha. To is case me kya kiya jaaye suleh ya phir accept kiya jaaye? Agar hum gunah swikar kar le to punnishment hogi k sirf fine. Kya kiya jaaye please ans me. I dont know anything about it. Please give your valuable advise.
Lawyer in

A comprehensive motor insurance policy typically has two insurance covers bundled together -the third party insurance and the own damages cover. Some also come with a built-in personal accident cover. As the names suggest, the 'own damages' and 'personal accident' insurance components are to cover your losses i.e. damage to your car or personal injuries, disability and death, respectively. 


okk. thanks sir. agar suleh ho jaaye to kya case band ho jaayega? i mean suleh ki or uske baad kya hota hai?



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu