Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Please Wait ..

Discussion > Criminal Law > IPC > Filed cross fir us 332/353/504/506   Unanswered Threads Post New Topic

Pages : 1

There are 8 Replies to this message


[ Scorecard : 453]
Posted On 26 August 2012 at 23:00 Report Abuse

Govt Person filed cross f.I.R  Us 32/353 /504/506 when after  lady filed fir for beating /abusive language / thretening us 504 /506 with Sr Citizen beaten inside Govt Offiice in U.P

What one can do as Govt person FIR is nonbailable ( despite concocted ) . I/o says cant go against official are they are sr officers .what is rhe reamedy

no action yet on our Fir / But police  thretening us for arrest and money

To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at 

Member (Account Deleted)

Practicing Advocate/Legal Consultant/Legal Process Outsourcing, 08427414792
[ Scorecard : 6425]
Posted On 27 August 2012 at 00:51 Report Abuse

Follow the following course of action


1. Obtain Anticipatory Bail

2. Go for quashing of the FIR in the HC as the case is filed with a mala fide intent. If quashing fails, the only option left is to face trial and disprove the allegations.

Ashish Davessar


Supreme Court of India/ Punjab and Haryana High Court

R. K. Prajapati

Prakash Legal Clinic Haridwar
[ Scorecard : 1941]
Posted On 27 August 2012 at 01:15 Report Abuse

First send a complaint to SSP of your area for lodge the FIR against them.

Don't wait and go to HCfor arresting stay and Quash the FIR.

When you received arresting stay/quash FIR. Than file a compalint against them.


[ Scorecard : 1761]
Posted On 27 August 2012 at 21:44 Report Abuse

try and obtain AB first so that you are free to decide next course of action


[ Scorecard : 453]
Posted On 27 August 2012 at 21:56 Report Abuse

Can mutual settlement can be done

Om Prakash Dhusia

HR assistant
[ Scorecard : 1266]
Posted On 27 August 2012 at 22:04 Report Abuse

I do not think that Anticipatory Bail is granted in Uttar Pradeh. Could some intellectual send the information If there is any such provision applies in U.P. though may be applied in entire India except U.P. despite many guidelines or direct orders from the Apex Court.

Sudhir Kumar

Dy Director
[ Scorecard : 66339]
Posted On 01 September 2012 at 21:20 Report Abuse

Can also approach NHRC it is time consuming.  Quashing of FIR is to be tried immediately.

Om Prakash Dhusia

HR assistant
[ Scorecard : 1266]
Posted On 01 September 2012 at 22:35 Report Abuse

It is very pathetic that when some crucial point is raised to the intellectual they do not respond. I know  the state govt. of U.P has banned Anticipatory Bail system since many years and it is alien word for the people of U.P. in particular but without going into the core issue some of the intellectual had suggested for A.B. Now there is another gentleman who suggests for NHRC and I have faced NHRC where it did not respond to my application and when it responded after eight months it was one liner that my case is subjudiced in the court so only court could provide relief and the case was that my wife was kidnapped in the mid-night from her house in the name of arrest on flimsy charges by a male police S.I.

Please guide the hapless but don't just enhance their miseries by wrong ideas.


Related Files

Previous Thread
Next Thread

Related Threads

Post your reply for Filed cross fir us 332/353/504/506

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login

Not a member yet ?? Click here to signup



  • This is a public forum. Avoid posting content which you do not wish to disclose in public.
  • Use thank button to convey your appreciation.
  • Maintain professionalism while posting and replying to topics.
  • Try to add value with your each post.

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Forum Home | Forum Portal | Control Center | Who is Where | Popular Threads | Today's Topic | Recent Posts | Today's Posts | Post New Topic | Thread With Files | Top Threads - Month | Unreplied Topics | Forum Stats

web analytics