LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pawan (director)     26 August 2012

Filed cross fir us 332/353/504/506

Govt Person filed cross f.I.R  Us 32/353 /504/506 when after  lady filed fir for beating /abusive language / thretening us 504 /506 with Sr Citizen beaten inside Govt Offiice in U.P

What one can do as Govt person FIR is nonbailable ( despite concocted ) . I/o says cant go against official are they are sr officers .what is rhe reamedy

no action yet on our Fir / But police  thretening us for arrest and money

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

First send a complaint to SSP of your area for lodge the FIR against them.

Don't wait and go to HCfor arresting stay and Quash the FIR.

When you received arresting stay/quash FIR. Than file a compalint against them.

JANAK RAJ VATSA (ADVOCATE)     27 August 2012

try and obtain AB first so that you are free to decide next course of action

pawan (director)     27 August 2012

Can mutual settlement can be done

Om Prakash Dhusia (HR assistant)     27 August 2012

I do not think that Anticipatory Bail is granted in Uttar Pradeh. Could some intellectual send the information If there is any such provision applies in U.P. though may be applied in entire India except U.P. despite many guidelines or direct orders from the Apex Court.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 September 2012

Can also approach NHRC it is time consuming.  Quashing of FIR is to be tried immediately.

Om Prakash Dhusia (HR assistant)     01 September 2012

It is very pathetic that when some crucial point is raised to the intellectual they do not respond. I know  the state govt. of U.P has banned Anticipatory Bail system since many years and it is alien word for the people of U.P. in particular but without going into the core issue some of the intellectual had suggested for A.B. Now there is another gentleman who suggests for NHRC and I have faced NHRC where it did not respond to my application and when it responded after eight months it was one liner that my case is subjudiced in the court so only court could provide relief and the case was that my wife was kidnapped in the mid-night from her house in the name of arrest on flimsy charges by a male police S.I.

Please guide the hapless but don't just enhance their miseries by wrong ideas.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register