Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venkat (pharmacist)     30 October 2014

File a case in cat or high court

Sir / Madam,
This is venkataramanan. Herewith this, I would like to know about how to file a case against a central govt. organisation.

I have written the exam for my respective post of Pharmacist. The exam was held on Aug 2014. The results were published and the selected candidates were joined by September. Before a week ago, they released the key for the written exam, held on August, along with the Question paper, in their official website. In that we have found around 15 wrong answers were found.

In this regard, I would like to know whether I have to make stay order or to ask for the revaluation of my marks, or wholesome revaluation of all hose who attended the examination.

If so, How much amount is needed to file a case or stay order in the High court.

Kindly provide me an expert advise from your side.

Thanks.

Regards,

VENKATARAMANAN.L

Thanks for the reply of all experts, I have already sent a letter to the Director of that organization a week ago regarding more than 15 marks were given to the wrong key answers, but yet they do not reply to my letter.

My question in this regard if i filed a case in this matter, what will court do for me, either appointment for me or reevaluation of my answer sheet only or all the papers of the candidates (800)who appeared for the written exam and then prepare a new selected list for written mark and call for interview.

Another thing in this matter, i want to know now more than 5 candidates who appeared for written exam not selected for interview like me are also now want to file a case in this matter. so,it helpful for me or disadvantage for me.

thanking you

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 October 2014

already advised by experts on

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/How-to-file-a-stay-against-a-recruitment-held-504246.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register