Fathers name change in certificates

Dear Sir(s)

I have left this issue all these years without giving it a thought.

My father's actual name is Eswaran, however in all my educational certificates it is mentioned as Easwara. However my fathers surname is correct every where. The certificates where issued in 1999, 2001, 2004.

My fathers name is correctly spelled in my Passport, driving Licence. My father expired when i was 5 years old. I dont have any of his documents to prove his correct name. Even death certificate not available, since he seperated from us and then expired.

Now, i want to correct my fathers name. Is it possible after this long gap and if yes, can some one help with the process.






Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu