LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rekha Sharma (.)     28 March 2011

Family

As I said that my case is in the court as Talvana was not send by the lawyer, which cant be taken back, so can I apply by a fresh matter in other papers with some improvements(as in this the word dowry is used which I would like to change as gift given by their pressure which was the fact and as the amounts mentioned are less than the actual) in it with other lawyer? Or is it must to apply with the same matter? If I proceed with the same matter then as the word dowry is used by me it will definitley go against me. Then can I say the judge that it was gift given by their pressure. Can this will do? Or the amounts if I will say orally will it be accepted though the amoutns less in it. After this maintainance filing I will tranfer the case(Conjugal legal rights petition) filed by husband to my local area by supreme court. After the settlement of maintainance I would like to apply for dowry recovery. How much dowry return can I get after so many years? Can I get only the original amounts or with interest if yes then how much interest? I need more money as he never took my responsibilty and never provided any maintainance.

Learning

1 Replies

Rekha Sharma (.)     29 March 2011

No sir, not at all. For the first time I am hearing about this site. But I have asked this query yesterday in yahoo when I didnt receive any reply from here.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register