False statement

A female employee signed her personal information as divorcee . This information alongwith other details have been submitted for online salary management system. Now she is claiming that she resides with her former husband & they have a child also. Can any step be taken against her for suppression of fact ? As she didn't inform the authority about her reunion with husband & no correction in her salary information sheet has been made.
Lawyer in Hyderabad.Email Id:ramachary64@gmail.com

In case the employee is confirmed in service, holding Departmental enquiry would be necessary before passing order of termination/removal or dismissal on the ground of suppression or submitting false information in verification form....

Total likes : 1 times



Is there any law which prevents a divorcee wife to live with her ex-husband? Seek explanation on this particular point and act accordingly .

Unnecessary info.being blown out of proportion. What difference would it make to the company if the lady gets in touch with her ex husband and reunites?

As the employee declare herself as divorcee previously & now seeking for child care leave , so , how is it possible without modifying her previous declaration to sanction CCL ?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu