Yes, You will get DV also soon if you are not bending to her needs. As Mr. Bharath suggested 498a wife coming back is only a half chance, even through RCR is initiated, it is nothing but sort of good drama to stage before judge for leniency
You can strongly argue that "if I am that cruel how she is willing to come back? "
Also if you are strong to proceed for divorce, prooving 498a false is important. False 498a is ground for divorce.
so here goes likely scenes of yoru case:
1. False 498a already happened
2. RCR drama
3. DV case
4. Interim maintenance application
5. If you show intention to join, and she is not willing, dragging of cases to avoid to show separation period is not in contention
6. Forcing you to go for divorce
7. Then settlement for alimony
8. Drag cases if not getting the above
9. If all chances fail, less revenge attitude/egositic women comes forward for MCD with possible alimony/Maintenance
be cool, that is need of hour