LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay Sharma (none)     24 November 2013

False fir lodged to impound passport

Dear Sirs, I need your help in the matter below.

My wife lodged a false FIR 4 years ago and had me arrested for allegations u/s 498-a. I was arrested and my passport was impounded by the trial court in 2010. I am facing trials in the court which is likely to conclude very soon (I am confident of winning).

One most important fact of the FIR is that the prayer clearly mentions asking the Police to seize my passport. None of her allegations in the FIR stand to be true.

My passport has been with the court since my arrest. Now I intend to file a counter case against her for falsely having my passport impounded which I can prove.

Can anyone help me with the appropriate section of IPC or otherwise to have her convicted for falsely having my passport impounded and ruining my career?

Appreciate your answers.

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 November 2013

just cool down for a couple of days. Sky is not going to fall on you or your family members. Because God is holding up sky with very tight ropes. If sky is not going to fall on you, then what is there to be worried about?

And one choice is always with you. Fight with panic and anger or Fight coolly give proper response to the judge in the court trial. Try to choose later option if you can.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register