Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sapana@123   01 July 2015

False fir file

hi dear sir

my wife file false fir against me ,i receved notice 1 after some days notice 2 

but recently i get job in toronto canada .and my company start my visa application 

work permet .

and within a week it will be over. so plz give me some advise.

Learning

6 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     01 July 2015

You didn't mention why she had done so, make an amicable solution with her and try to avoid all future problems, sit together set aside your ego and sortout all yours differences tactfully .

saravanan s (legal advisor)     01 July 2015

what is the offence she had mentioned as committed by you in the false fir.can you let us know the details

Kaatu Poochi (Kaatu Poochi&Co)     13 July 2015

dhananjay rtc   16 December 2021

A person against whom a false FIR has been lodged can apply for Anticipatory Bail before the arrest, before the Sessions Court, or the High Court under Section 438 of the Code of the Criminal Procedure, 1973. Anticipatory

Read Blog - How to Handle a False FIR?

Kawmini Liyanage   19 December 2021

Greetings!

Lodging of a false FIR/complaint is punishable under IPC. Such complainant can be proceeded against under Indian Penal Code section 211 False charge of offense made with intent to injure by the police. A private person against whom a false FIR has been lodged can also file a complaint in court for the offense of defamation.

Since the complainant of the FIR is your wife, it is wise to resolve the dispute on amicable grounds, rather than taking it into the courts. Which would be time-consuming and might have adverse effects on the work visa/permit that you have mentioned.  

Regards,

Kawmini Liyanage.

Dipro Hajra   20 December 2021

In response to your query,

File for anticipatory bail under section 438 crpc from sessions Judge, and section 211 IPC for lodging for FIR.Manage your work life well because litigations are costly as well as time consuming.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register