LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Govind (None)     27 November 2014

False dowry death case

Please help me, my brother was married in Febraury 2014 and my Bhabhi committed suicide by hanging from fan in September. No was at home when she committed suicide. When my mother came home from market she saw her hanging and shouted for help and my brother was called. Many nearby people know this. My Bhabhi father filed a case of dowry death on my father mother and brother. In postmortem report it has come that she had a bruise on head as someone has hit her on head with lot of fallen dead hairs in the room cprooving that she was beaten and then hanged which is completely false. My brother is in jail what should I do as i m only free member..? How to prove that we are innocent.. Please help us.. Our happy family is getting destroyed.

Learning

2 Replies

Karthikeyan (Manager)     27 November 2014

Hi Govind, First please take your brother in Bail. If possible send private msg to with your city detail really if you need a help at free of cost. I will guide as much as possible.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 December 2014

Hope you have already processed or processing to get your brother enlarged on bail?, first get him out and then decide about how to defend.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register