False affidavit given by wife in familycourt in 125 crpc

respected sir, 

greetings of the day!!

subject : false evidence deposed as affidavite given by petitioner (wife) in the case of 125 Crpc.

1. That in the case of 125 crpc wife gave false affidavite, that she is not working in any organisation and there is not any sourses of income and same case has been disposed off and allowed and direction to respondent to give mentinence.

2.That as per information collected by respondent that she is working in government department and drawing salay.

3. That I filed an anpplication in family court U/s 340 crpc that she deposed false affidavite in court but the family court refused to received the same application and asked that it is family court and not mentinable the crpc and same applcialtion.

4. now my query is that what should i do in this condition and give some authority of apex court that show allow to the same


thanking you 

abhijeet soni advocate


U approach high court against the orders

Total likes : 1 times


if she is working in government department use RTI...

If she had submitted the same affidavit, also deposed in the court whatever she has mentioned in her affidavit and you as the lawyer of the husband did not establish in the court about her lying in the affidavit as well as in her deposition in the court, then who says that she had committed perjury?



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu