LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Firdaus (Proprietor)     19 March 2017

False Affidavit

Affidavit-in-Reply by Defendants in a Civil Suit was filed in Mar'14 by an unauthorised person who falsely claimed to be Managing Trustee. Subsequently, the Appellant withdrew the Civil Suit in Oct'15. Thereafter, in Jan'16, Appellant gained access to documents which established that the person who had filed the Affidavit-in-Reply was never ever appointed as a trustee of the Trust. ! What recourse does Appellant now have against the filing of the False Affidavit ?

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

False affidavit attracts perjury.  Contact your advocate locally.  Chances are he or she will do 7 years in jail for lying under oath.  Lying under oath is a crime. plus fine or both.

Firdaus (Proprietor)     19 March 2017

Thnx ! One more questions : Have I to lodge complaint in City Civil Court or file a private criminal complaint in Metropolitan Magistrate's court for this ? Having had bitter experiences with 3 advocates in the past who misguided me in other matters by colluding with the accused, I'm planning to fight this as Party-in-Person. But for drafting the complaint properly, I'll still need the legal acumen of a lawyer.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 March 2017

You can browse www.freelegalhub.blogspot.in for civil cases drafting on free of cost.  

Firdaus (Proprietor)     20 March 2017

Thnx for the advice on drafting. But, my question still remains unseeded : "As Civil Suit is already withdrawn, whether I have to file complaint in City Civil Court or file a private criminal complaint in Criminal Court ?" Further, kindly enlighten me under which sections of the CrPc or Civil Procedure Code should complaint be filed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register