Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tanmay Tarafdar   17 August 2015

False 498a/307/406/34 filled against me

SIR,

my wife filled and case against me& ors under sections 498a/307/406/34 though she did not had any medical report or any proof supporting the alligations, i voluntarily offered to pay maintainance 5k per month so that i can get the bail easily. she is a chemistry hons graduateand residing with her parents. on the dates she mentioned in FIR i and my family tried to murder her( as per her alligations) my elder brother was on arms duty of RPF and on the other day he and my vabhi was on goa(proofs are there). she used  to lie to me also(i hav call recording). i have paid two installments of maintainance by money order. now sir can i apply for not paying the maintanance with all the proofs??? next hearing date is on 14/12/2015 on a sessions court and i got the bail from calcutta hc

Learning

3 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     17 August 2015

U cannot stop paying maintenance right now.First submit the proofs in the court and it is the discretiion of the court to ascertain the legal validity of the evidences.

Tanmay Tarafdar   19 August 2015

SIR

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT THE IPC SECTION 307 WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE ALLIGATIONS MADE BY MY WIFE, AS THERE IS NO MEDICAL PROOF.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     19 August 2015

U submit UR prayer before the court regarding the same.Its for the court to decide.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register