Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul   17 July 2017

Fake case of asking bribery while on work

Hi,

My wife is a bank official, recently someone filed a complaint against her that she had asked for 50,000/- bribe for passing his loan. The whole case followed as follows: 

This person XYZ has approached our bank for 5 lakhs loan for which he was accompanied by 3-4 persons who creates doubt in everybody's mind & being lady she was not comfortable dealing with these people. 

Even her branch manager was not convinced with his application but still asked for field investigation. When my wife went to investigate XYZ's mother was at home. When she was asked to give justification for 5 lakhs she was only able to give 2-2.5 lakhs justification based on which his application was rejected. 

Next day they came to branch & had argue with her and manager as well and after leaving they filed a false complain in CM helpline that field officer asked for 50000/-. After this his mother came to branch & asked that they would take their complain back but his loan must be passed. Being innocent bank refused to their offer.

Next day these people have come to bank with news reporters, although the case won't last long as there is no proof or wrong intention was involved. But still I would appreciate how to prepare ourself for next step and fight against these people. What are the rights we have against these kind of false allegations. 

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 July 2017

Bank staff statements and CCTV footages may be referred.

Rahul   17 July 2017

Dear Sir,

As per the complaint the demand was raised during field investigation where no CCTV is available.

Rahul   17 July 2017

Dear Sir,

As per the complaint the demand was raised during field investigation where no CCTV is available.

(Guest)

I do not see an issue from you. No reason to worry. The Bank has every right to perform Due Dilligence and the officer had done her job. I am 100% sure that the Bank officials even if conduct a departmental enquiry will give a clean chit based on the facts.

Forget Media who is reduced to a mere Presstitute. They cannot do anything

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register