Fake Marriage Promise Act

The Victim is into relationship frm 7 years with her boyfriend.The boy itself has proposed her in 2012 for being into rltnship.In 2012 when the grl was 17.6 years old she met wid her frst abortion with the consent of her parents, bcoz the boy had promised her for marriage.But as the time strtd passing day by day the boy strtd negelcting the grl they are still into contact with each other till date even physically attracted to. The boy alwaysa takes away her phone n tries the demolish the proofn even he takes money from her.
How can this case b solved

Please File a criminal case against the boy so that things will take shape.

Adv. Solomon Raj,
Attorney at Law,
Bharat Gaurav samman awardee 14
AICC National Legal Chairman.

Total likes : 1 times





File for a cheating and rape case ... 


Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 


Total likes : 1 times


The term boyfriend is not a legal term.  If he is your husband.  Then you can take legal action against him.  Friendship is done on mutual understanding.  It is not necessary that you stay friends for life.  Friendships eventually break or want to take break.  I suppose it is the latter one, in your case.  The moment one tries to assert himself or herself, all these things crop up.  Better to find new "bOYfrienD" than listening to above advices.


Shambho Shankara,

Advocate in Patent and Family LAW,

High Court of Karnataka,

Maruti gully, Shivamogga, Karnataka.

Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu