Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAGHUNATH G L (ASSISTANT MANAGER)     08 July 2018

Failed to Register after Agreement

Sir,
About 4 years back I made an agreement for sale of my agriculture land of 13 acres.

Buyer Failed to do registration with in stipulated time even after waiting in Subregister on the last day of agreement date.

On calling them in phone on last day of agreement from Subregister office they told will be coming office by evening.(Same Recorded in Phone)

After 2 months they sent a notice that we didn't register them property.

On Replying to notice that we are ready for registration they didn't respond.

After 2 months agin they sent notice that School is been constructed in Property and Loan taken on Land.

History of Property:

Property was purchased by grand father, Both my father and his relocated to other village.

In due course of time villagers used our land for Public road at one corner and constructed school on other corner (Less than 2% of property)

Later myself took all shares from my brother's and Uncles legal hire's.

After that road was removed with help of District collector order and School was left out for Village ( School partially 50% in property and remaining 50% in government Land)

Current Scenario:

Case is being run from past 4 years, at some point of my Case 3 years back I decided not sale them as they didn't buy land when I was need of money (Daughter marriage).

They are intentionally delaying by not visiting court by giving some reason.
At some point they will say we will compromise in adalat.

After wasting few months again they started asking we will run case.

Our lawyer asked them if you were having intention of registration

1.Have you taken Demand Draft for registration amount (They are saying we forgot to take)
2. Because you were not having fund/amount for registration you didn't register (After one year of asking this question now they Brought some Bills of Gold Purchase, and Bank Statement)
3.It was orally told School land will be left out while registration.
4.Public Road was already removed
5.We came to know that they are Real estate agents and they didn't do registration as they didn't get buyer.

Suggestions Needed:
1.How to Speed up Proceedings,as they are intentionally delaying.

2.Property agreement amount is 65lakh, Buyer has not played even 1rs as tax. Can't we not use Black Money case anything like that(As they submitted Gold Purchase/ Bank bstatement worth 50Lakh)

Any other inputs if so we can speedup case proceedings

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register