FIR against me

sir , I have been booked by a FIR when I was studying in college more than 2 years from now , the charges are of 307 so now can I know that if I am neither convicted nor sentenced then can I appear for the examinations of upsc, bank po, gate, and ssc etc, do police carry the records of every fir , nad gives always the accurate data on being accuisted or accusation makes difference or not?

FIN

It is believed that you are referring to;

Central Government Act

Section 307 in The Indian Penal Code

307. Attempt to murder.

https://indiankanoon.org/doc/455468/

FIN

What happened after FIR; did you get clean chit in investigation, were you acquitted by court on merits?

Do you have certified copy of FIR and judgment?

Ask your own senior LOCAL counsel that handled the matter or another counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in criminal   matters  and well versed with latest citations, LOCAL applicable rules/laws/ … and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt…..and show the case related docs etc etc

You can appear in any exam..

In any document that you are to sign don’t conceal anything.

Sir, court has given bail to me , and I think police also has no evidence against me I was neither convicted nor sentenced then am I totally fit gor these government services?

Advocate

Yes you can sit in the exam, but please don't misrepresents or conceal anything to the UPSC as the FIR are a Govt. record and are preserved well.

If I can seat in exam then if my interview nad everything remains okay then can I join with no problem to ias?

Advocate

Yes, provided you are not convicted.

So can you please provide me a reference of constitution or any declaration to this , like which article or the upse declaration reference so i can be better assured in showing someone regarding this issue doesnot matters untill conviction

Advocate

Please get the link of this article.

http://gjar.org/publishpaper/vol2issue9/d317r39.pdf

Total likes : 1 times

Their is nothing on this link Please cheak the issue

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu