LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

P VASU DEVA RAO   05 October 2015

F&f not settled properly

I left my earlier company M/s.General Energy Management Systems pvt Ltd on 21st july 2015.They have settled my F&F with a deduction of Rs 7683/- mentioning as spares Deduction. I wrote mails to my top management stating all the proper reasons of those spares which is the mistake done by the management. Even though there is no proper response from HR .They are not giving the proper reasons of the deduction and also not correcting their mistake. Apart from that they are pressurizing me to take the F&F Cheque by this month end otherwise Cheque will be lapsed. Why should I get punished for the mistake which I didn’t do ? Please advise me how to proceed further. My company is registed in New Delhi and I worked as service engineer at Hyderabad office. There are several mails and F& F letter existing with me as proof.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 October 2015

Receive the cheque but do not sign on any paper without reading it properly and give a complaint to the labour department for reduction of payment in writing.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 October 2015

Have you been supplied with FnF statement?

Hope you have already written clearly that FnF statement is erratic and you do n ot accept it and error has not been corrected despite representations to Mr/Ms.................&........................& etc...............on dated.......................by email/letter/in person etc................(include everyone)

You may either send the bank a/c number (for transfer) or wriet again that the error has not been corrected and amount of Rs.....................has been paid less..............................as already pointed out and any other can be raised at any point of time.

This is suggested point and you may draft as deemed fit and suitable to you.

You can approach employee's/trade unions/Labor Law Consultant and your counsels may opine that you can lodge complaint/ approach :

Inspector appointed under : Andhra Pradesh Shops and establishments Act (if your office is registered or covered by the Act and you are covered by the def. of 'Employee' as in the Act) and call the person shown as Manager/representative of management s in registration Certificate. This Act is so employee friendly.............................and may not discrimnate between 'Workman' and 'Non Workman'.

Inspector appointed under :Payment of Wages Act if your wages as per def. of wages in the Act is upto Rs.18000/pm.This Act does not discrimnate between 'Workman' and 'Non Workman'.

Civil court

Lodge complaint u/s 406,420..................

File winding up petition

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More