LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandip chaudhari (Engineer)     06 July 2015

Extra ordinary jurisdiction of mat

Hello Sir..... Please guide me in following case- Hon'ble High Court has extraordinary jurisdiction powers. Whether Maharashtra Administrative Tribunal has the same extraordinary jurisdiction or not???? Actually I have filed a case in MAT Aurangabad regarding my appointment as Assistant Motor vehicle Inspector. I have attached the judgment rendered by the Hon'ble Rajasthan High Court in similar case. In this judgment Hon’ble Rajasthan High Court used their extraordinary jurisdiction powers and granted relief to candidate on equity basis. My case is very similar to this case. Now in my case Respondent has submitted the affidavit. In that affidavit there is one point mentioned by the Respondent that- "The Tribunal may make an appropriate decision since the judgment relies on the extraordinary jurisdiction of the Hon'ble High Court." So my question is that...Whether Maharashtra Administrative Tribunal has the same extraordinary jurisdiction or not???? Please see the attachemnt for judgment of Hon'ble Rajasthan High Court.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register