Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sujal Roy (Student)     09 April 2016

Extra marital affair

Dear,

One of my Colleague cum very close friend likes a lady who is elder to him by 7 years and has a kid of 8 years also the lady too likes him. My friend is unmarried and they both stay in different cities and are in contact through the social media or Mobile calls.
The lady is married and been mentally and physically abused as well as  tortured by her husband. Her Husband also have made differences between his wife and his wife's parents by letting them know few imaginary cooked up stories regarding his own wife and let the position and dignity of her wife down in front of his wife's parents and siblings only.  The lady once tried to comit suicide even, however failed and has been admitted to the hospital where she recovered.
Husband is not ready to give divorce to the lady and troubles his wife daily. He even doesnt want and allow his wife to work however with lot of pursuation and persistence his wife is working as a school teacher now. But now her husband is abusing my friend even on the social networking site through messages from his wife's profile as he know the password of his wife's profile. The lady tried to change the password to which he deactivated her profile again after abusing my friend to being beside his wife as a mental support. Also, If his wife calls anybody let it be professional or fellow resident lady of the complex they reside he doubts that she talks to my friend over the call and abuses her badly also physically.
Now, would like to know that what stand do my friend or lady should take to overcome this and what could go wrong for my friend legally and can trouble himself trying to save that lady? Will this fall under extra-marrital affair or adultary? Will there be any consequences for my friend? 
NOTE - My friend and that above said lady never met physically with each other since 20 years by now. As they belong from same hometown they know eachother however the social networking site got them more closer.

Learning

2 Replies

Born Fighter (xxx)     10 April 2016

Sujal im giving u some practical advise, dont take me wrong...

1. Ur friend knows this lady only thru chats/mobile calls, does he know the actual history of what went wrong in between the couple. Ur friend likes her and that lady also likes ur friend so even if s*xual relation is not there between the two, still ur friend is spoiling the marital life of that lady and cant blame her husband if he is stopping the lady from maintaining contacts with ur friend.
  2. Its the lady who has to figure out what she wants in life and from her troubled marriage. She can try for mediation to sort her marital issues or divorce her husband. Their dispute has yet not reached the court so how can you be sure that lady wants to leave her husband ?? Ur friend can be sued by her husband legally under adultery as he knows whats brewing between ur friend and his wife
  3. Lady had tried to commit suicide. Do u even know what it means ? plsss be sure the lady is normal mentally......ur friend is in a puppy love mode. Life is not that easy my friend. The lady has a 8year old child also. 

Im not disocuraging ur friend from liking this lady NOR im saying having a 8yr old child is a problem. But liking and love are 2 different things. If ur friend would have known this lady personally then my views would have been different.

Born Fighter (xxx)     10 April 2016

Sujal im giving u some practical advise, dont take me wrong...

1. Ur friend knows this lady only thru chats/mobile calls, does he know the actual history of what went wrong in between the couple. Ur friend likes her and that lady also likes ur friend so even if s*xual relation is not there between the two, still ur friend is spoiling the marital life of that lady and cant blame her husband if he is stopping the lady from maintaining contacts with ur friend.
  2. Its the lady who has to figure out what she wants in life and from her troubled marriage. She can try for mediation to sort her marital issues or divorce her husband. Their dispute has yet not reached the court so how can you be sure that lady wants to leave her husband or shes is just using ur friend as a shoulder to cry ?? Ur friend can be sued by her husband legally under adultery as he knows whats brewing between ur friend and his wife
  3. Lady had tried to commit suicide. Do u even know what it means ? plsss be sure the lady is normal mentally......ur friend is in a puppy love mode. Life is not that easy my friend. The lady has a 8year old child also. 

Im not disocuraging ur friend from liking this lady NOR im saying having a 8yr old child is a problem. But liking and love are 2 different things. If ur friend would have known this lady personally then my views would have been different.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register