LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pawan Sinha   27 December 2017

Exhibiting documents

Trial Court punished us under section 304B, 34 IPC rigiours imprisonment for 10 Years. At present our appeal is pending on High Court of Chhattisgarh. My mother & me (husband of deceased) is on bail. My mother got bail on medical basis and I got bail on Half of the sentence completed. Still my younger brother (Dever of deceased) is in Jail, due to not completion of half of the sentence his bail was rejected by High Court. After coming out from the Jail came to know that during investigation many important papers were not included in challan. The excluded paper (government papers) is on our favor. Disscuss with various advocates. They said that no other paper can included in your case file at High Court Stage. Please guide me if there is any provision on law to include above side paper.

Learning

3 Replies

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     29 December 2017

Yes you can include new evidence at appellate stage with the permission of the court. But the bigger question why they were not used during trial?

Pawan Sinha   16 January 2018

Sir,

First of all very thank you for replying me.. and sorry for late response from my end.. Sir at the time of trial I don't know about the court proceedings and don't have any knowledge about the papers that are prepared by the Police officer at the time of investigation. After coming out from the jail I  tried to find out every thing about my case gone through the entire testification & challan. Then I came to know that their are few papers which I mentioned above are not included during preparation of challan. Discuss with my Trail advocate about those papers he confirmed me that, what the papers I am asking to him are not included in challan. Even he also don't know about those papers, after discussion with him he came to know that such papers are missing.

Sir kindly so me the path through which I will able to exhibit that papers on high court.. Any Law or any citation... of Honorable Supreme Court of India...

Sir Please help me... Me and my entire family is totally ruined due to case...

Pawan Sinha   16 January 2018

Sir,

First of all very thank you for replying me.. and sorry for late response from my end.. Sir at the time of trial I don't know about the court proceedings and don't have any knowledge about the papers that are prepared by the Police officer at the time of investigation. After coming out from the jail I  tried to find out every thing about my case gone through the entire testification & challan. Then I came to know that their are few papers which I mentioned above are not included during preparation of challan. Discuss with my Trail advocate about those papers he confirmed me that, what the papers I am asking to him are not included in challan. Even he also don't know about those papers, after discussion with him he came to know that such papers are missing.

Sir kindly so me the path through which I will able to exhibit that papers on high court.. Any Law or any citation... of Honorable Supreme Court of India...

Sir Please help me... Me and my entire family is totally ruined due to case...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register