Execution of Indian Decree in Foreign Courts


Please provide me the provision and any judgement on the following fact:


The Judgement and Decree was passed by the Indian Court against a Foreign Company.


Can execution petition can be filed in India or in the respective country of such foreign company for the purpose of execution. Please provide me the provision and the judgement. 

self employed

hi Abhishek  as per ur information a dcree has been passed by an indian court against a foreign company then for the execution of such decrre one has to apply to the court which has passed the decree then the same court would send the decree for execution in the foreign territory (SEC. 45 CPC). CASE LAW  : Kishandas v. Indo-Carnatic Bank Ltd.



Hi Manish


Thanks for your reply. As far as execution is concerned we have to file the execution petition on the foreign company and for which i need the judgement for its maintainability. Pleae provide me the full citation of the above judgement cited by you.


Thanks alot for the co-operation.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu