LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Richa   21 April 2017

Ex emoloyer not submitting pf papers

My pf withdrwal papers were recieved by my ex emolyer on 3rd jan 2017as per POD of speed post. I got an acknowledgment from them on 23rd March for the same. They informed me that the papers will be submitted to PF OFFICE by 19th april and give me an acknowledgemnt. Today is 21st i have got no mail from them. i have been sending mails to MD, HR. But no one bothers to revert. Its been more than 3 months my papers are lying with them What to dow now? Please suggest

Learning

5 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     22 April 2017

yOU CAN SEPERATELY FILE A pOLICE COMPLAINT AND ALSO A WRITTEN COMPLAINT IN EPFO. AND GET ADDRESS, EMAIL ADDRESS, tELEPHONE NUMBER ETC FROM pROVIDENT FUND oFFICE.aLSO FILE rti APPLICATION TO rEGIONAL pROVIDENT fUND OFFICE.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 April 2017

Now, there is no need to submit PF withdrawal papers through employers.  Subscriber can directly raise a loan.  Please search website of EPF, as they have come out with a single loan application.  If AADHAR and Bank account is linked, withdrawal can be possible maximum within a week directly without inerference of the employer.  There is lot of change in the procedure.   Search FAQ in EPF portal, contact them in toll free number for more guidance.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 April 2017

Same Query:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/EX-EMPLOYER-NOT-SUBMITTING-PF-PAPERS-TO-PF-OFFICE-638901.asp

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     25 April 2017

given facts do not justify police complaint.

written complaint to RPFC is warranted.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 April 2017

As already suggested: Write under proper acknowledgment to supply the acknowledgment to you.

You may lodge complaint with RPFC, under proper acknowledgment.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register