Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

D K sahay (Sr Section Engineer)     13 December 2013

Evaluation of answer sheet

Respected Members with due regards.

Some two years ago i appeared in the departmental exam for the post of Asst Divisional Engineer conducted by South East Central Railway Bilaspur Division.After one year result was declared and i was declared failed.I applied for the copy of the written paper under RTI.Copy supplied to me and i was astonished to find that my answer sheet was partially evaluated.A total of 76 no answer was not evaluated.I appeal for revaluation of my partially evaluated answer sheet but dept rejected on the base that revaluation is not permitted.I filed the case in CAT Bilaspur.It is still pending in the courte.If the members wish document may be made available.Please suggest ,what course of action apart from pending case shall i contemplate.Please suggest

Learning

4 Replies

Divya Jyoti Jaipuriar (Advocate/ 09868002365)     13 December 2013

You have taken correct course of action. Stick to it and argue your case vigorously. Even if they don't allow re-evaluation of entire answer sheet, they have to at least evaluate the unevaluated answers, if not the complete answer sheet. Best of luck in your case. In the meantime, keep appearing in subsequent exams without prejudice to the outcome of the case.

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 December 2013

If CAT Bilaspur has taken your case on file, it means you have a valid case to fight so wait patiently until he CAT court's proceedings are completed.  Do no be frustrated, patience will reward you.

D K sahay (Sr Section Engineer)     17 December 2013

Respected sir,

Please reaply to my post.The result of the exam was declared on 4/11/2011 .The panel selected are already posted and working.Now even if the revaluation of my partially evaluated answer sheet is orderd by CAT/Bilaspur,they have last figure of 224 marks obtained by the last candidate from the selected panel.The administration will have ultimate intention to restrict my overall secure to below 224 no.How to cope up this problem please reaply

Divya Jyoti Jaipuriar (Advocate/ 09868002365)     17 December 2013

In that case, you can again challenge the evaluation. You can also file an application in CAT for evaluation of your answer sheets by an independent panel.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register