LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

G SUNDARAVADIVELU   08 October 2015

Epf claim not attested

I have submitted my EPF claim for the above A/C no.TN/MAS/0049217/000/613 on 16-12-2014 thro' Form -19 & Form 10C. Along with my Forms I have given a requisition Letter for not getting employer attestation. The forms are attested by my salary A/C Bank manager. But while checking the status of my claim online I could find that the same has been rejected.

I resigned my job due to non payment of my last 3 year personal benefits like MEDICAL, LTA, TOUR CLAIMS, BONUS from the Employer, I was forced to resign my job. All the Employees are paid salary only once in three months.The management was relieving the employees only after getting signature in the "No due form" and did not pay their dues.

Some of the employees who worked 2 years before in TRICHY and are still running behind the management for settlements and PF closures.

This amount is our hard earned money and this kind of Employers are interlocking with our personal benefits. I am a heart Patient( got ill due to torture in this organisation) and now shifted to my native place KUMBAKONAM.

I have resigned my job  on 8th June 2014 and even after an year I have not got my settlements as well my P.F amount. Kindly help me in getting my Claim.

Thanking you,

Yours Truly,

G SUNDARAVADIVELU
Mob:9444817845/8098246250

Learning

3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 October 2015

submit written complaint to the concerned RPFC.

G SUNDARAVADIVELU   14 October 2015

I have already raised Grievance  three times and also sent Email to H.O Delhi.But the local officials have tie up with the employer and doesnt support me.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 October 2015

All affected employees may unite hands and from a union or become member of some Employee’s/Trade Union, an able Labor Law Consultant/Service matters lawyer/Law firm….

1. Do you/every employee have the evidence of submission of PF forms to employer e.g. Redg. Post receipt,POD , emails, call records etc…………….. ? The declinature to attest PF forms is offence.
  2. The employer has to attest the PF forms and submit to concerned PF office within 5days and supply the acknowledgment issued by PF office to employee by effective mode say Redg. Post/Email etc…………
  3. If claim has been rejected then it should bear the reason for rejection as well.
  4. The employer has to supply the PF a/c slips of each year to each employee. Has it supplied? Do you have the salary slip showing PF deduction?
  5. You can lodge complaint thru RPFC in the nearest PF office, of course under proper acknowledgment.
  6. You can escalate to Addl CPFC and CPFC.
  7. You can pursue thr RTO route and ask which PF Inspector was deputed and on which date he/she visited the employer and demand copy of the report of Inspector and action taken, and reply of employer.
  8. You can issue legal notice, pull the EPFO to consumer forum. However you would need to have proper record.
  9. You can lodge complaint with:

Inspector appointed under:  ( Name of your state) Shops and Estsbs Act, payment of Wages Act, O/o and demand certified copy of salary slip of all months,FnF statement (showing computation of earned wages,bonus,leave encashment,incentives.reimbursment, etc),PF a/c slips,Form16 as per correct FnF statement,

After lodging above complaints you may lodge complaint with ALC (state/central) as applicable in your case……………   

And also Higher Officials of Dept. of labor of state/central……….

Your counsels may opine that you can also lodge complaint u/s 406,420, winding up petition……………….

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register