Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kvl Kumar (Student)     03 February 2014

Employer harassement

Dear Sir,

My name is venkata leela kumar working in a pharma company as a senior executive in internal audit for a period of 3 years bond.

I joined in the with CA (Inter ) Qualification. Last year I completed CA informed to the HR.  They told me that your salary will be increased (Orally). I waited for 1 year, they are considered increment of 3000/- as normal increment after completion 1 year

After having discussion with my dept., head and HR persons, my performance is not well that'swhy they are not increased the salary.  I am getting 22000/- which is lower than fresher chartered accountant.

Now please suggest the remedy for this

Thanks & Regards

Leela Kumar

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 February 2014

The Bond is craeted in lieu of what extra ordinary favor by the company?

Has it incurred any expenses on training provided to you that has added to your qualification or provided some extr ordinary skills?

Is it stated in the appointment letter that annual/half yearly increments  shall be granted by the company and is there any matrix and rules for appraisal?

Has any appraisal been conducted with a copy to you?

Employee may voice his concerns carefully in writing under acknowledgment so as to build favorable record in writing that may show that employer has breached the contract and trust and is uworthy of being employed with.

Employee should remain gentle and amiable while in employment.

You may show job advertisement, job application, interview call letter, selection letter, offer letter, appointment letter, standing orders applicable to the establishment and extended to your designation (certified/model), any service agreement/bond/Non Disclosure-Non Solicitation-confidentiality agreement  signed by you, to a competent and expereinced labor consultant/service lawyer AS AP and proceed under the expert advice of your lawyer.

In the meantime you may go thru the attachments.

Attached File : 994622079 417759075 validity of employment bonds.pdf, 994622079 background paper.pdf downloaded: 104 times

Seawoods Consultants (Legal Consultants)     03 February 2014

Dear Venkata, 

To give you proper advisory, will need to check your bond with the company. If you can send us a soft copy of your bond with the company, we could tell you where you stand legally.  Email: seawoods@consultant.com

Amol Mahadik (Zonal Manager)     07 February 2014

Dear Sir,

i reacived mail from my Sr Manager for resignation, mail attached, i just want to know that what action i have to take?is this fair decesion 

This has reference to above subject, I called u to Delhi last month, for meeting with Rahul G & Alankar G. During meeting we covered all the points,  U apologized & made following promises.

1.       U will be submit  ur . tour bills regularly, as per company’s policy.

2.       U will submit ur. travel plan to H.O, in advance.

3.       U will send ur. DSR every day.

I have realized now all my efforts were futile, in last three month . The conclusion is  u don’t give honor to ur. own words.

U had promised /committed in Front of Alankar G & Rahul G that u will submit ur. travel bills pertaining to NoV 13 & DEC 13 immediately but not sent by you so far  & when I asked, you have no reason to give me for non compliance because u cannot leave this Bad habit of sending tour bills on quarterly / half yearly basis.

U had expressed that u are enrolled & will start sending DSR everyday, which is not done at all !!

U submitted ur. travel plan last month but it was never adhered.

This month U  submitted ur. travel plan on 5th feb But started travelling to Solapur without any information neither to me or nor to anyone in H.O that u r going for Hunting of a distributor.

What is this? u want to work in isolation which is not acceptable to me ,Another incident which I will never forget that u lost ur. phone last month i.e why u could not establish contact with HO, Ur team & customers for three days!

Amol start respecting each other’s time & let us part ways, I would advise u to submit ur. resignation at the earliest.

I wish U  good luck for ur. future.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 February 2014

@Amol

Always initiate a new thread.

Your manager has leveled allegations and raised issues on non compliance by you. You should submit fitting reply to it.

These issues do not warrant termination at once. You may download conduct and discipline rules, HR policy, standing orders (certified/Model) from employees’ portal or demand from Head-HR to supply you a certified copy. The company is preparing its case against you.

Although the demand of resignation is unfair and can be deemed as termination.

However you shall be involved in litigation.

Either improve upon your conduct or change over to another employer.

If you feel that company has decided to separate from you then don’t even try to retain the existing employment and firm up your next venture as ap.

You may show job advertisement, job application, interview call letter, selection letter, offer letter, appointment letter, standing orders applicable to the establishment and extended to your designation (certified/model), any service agreement/bond/Non Disclosure-Non Solicitation-confidentiality agreement  signed by you, to a competent and expereinced labor consultant/service lawyer AS AP and proceed under the expert advice of your lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register