LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ranjan sarmah   20 February 2017

Election duty and public complaint

Hi I am an Asstt. Teacher at Deopani High School of Assam. From the Oct 2015 to till date I have been engaged with election offices duty at Sdo (c) office of Bokajan. My service has been requisitioned by this office until further order under election urgency. Due to the unavailability of IT professionals they regard my engagement as full time and I dedicate my 10 hrs of service to election department. But at the same time I am the next person with B.Ed. in my school and to be upgraded to thee post of Headmaster. But another teacher of my school who has no B.Ed. is sitting as in charge HM of the school and has planned some false complain against me to education department. First he and his loby including the smdc president had complained to the Inspector of Schools stating that I have been absent from my duties from 2015. Nothing happened after enquiry. Then they complain  to the MLA and they got nothing and now they are complaining to the Education Minister. Their target is to mislead the authority so that disciplinary actions can be drawn against me and I cant avail the opportunity to become the Headmaster. Can I have any legal help in this regard? Oficially I havenot received any expalination on information on these but these acts of the SMDc president and ic HM has create tremendous mental pressure and has disturbed my name and fame among people. Please help with your valuable advice.

Learning

5 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     20 February 2017

Any disciplinary action is only through proper channel, and now they can not entertain any fresh inquiry as the matter was already investigated and closed.  Have patience and wait for another month, collect all the complaints made by the opponents and file a written complaint to police for harassing a public servant with false complaints.

Avik Sarkar (advocate)     24 February 2017

I agree with MR prasad. you should follow what he said. Collect the complaints against you and and file a police complaint for harrasment against them.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 April 2017

"I have been absent from my duties from 2015. Nothing happened after enquiry."

This actiopn amounts to obsruction election duty and can land them in disciplinary/criminal case.  give a complaint in wrting to the Distt Election Officer.  He can summon these persons (even if they were sernior officers) to his office and make them stand outside for hours to wait for hearing.

"nothing and now they are complaining to the Education Minister"

They are themselves inviting disciplinary action if violating the channel.

"Oficially I havenot received any expalination on information on these but these acts of the SMDc president and ic HM has create tremendous mental pressure and has disturbed my name and fame among people."

Why should you be receiving any communication when no cognisance is being taken.  These persons (as appearing from your descirptiopn) are petty officials having clout in SDMC (may be illetertae/semi-literate majority). The authroies whom they send complaints are apparently no fools, they might be knowing whre you are and why you are there and what consequences can visist them for interfering with this duty of yours.. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register