LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Giridhar   02 May 2016

Education department

I need a copy of GOMs.No.246, Education, dated the 17th Februray, 1987 of Andhra Pradesh

Can any one furnish the copy of the above G.O.

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     03 May 2016

All Government orders issued by AP State are being uploaded in theri website.  Search with the help of google and down load such GO.

It appears that some GOS' where confidential information on contracts is concerned, were not uploaded and in case if you file to get copy of GO through website, file RTI Application with RTI fee of Rs.10/- Fvg.SPIO, GAD payable at Hyderabad and seek certified copy of such GO from SPIO, General Administration dept or from SPIO of that dept which issued GO.

The procedure is simple.  If you do not have a system/printer in your house, get it downloaded from any nearby internet cafe.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     03 May 2016

First try to seek information from SPIO,DEO office which is nearer to your place.  Adopt the same procedure of RTI as stated in above reply.  The above RTI fee was for postal orders, you can also use Rs10/- Adhesive Court stamp of AP as RTI fee.

Abhishek Sethi   03 May 2016

i am the student of niit Ghumarwin Himachal Pradesh. My student Id is S131096400086.i have join niit in April 2013.i m doing gniit and A+ N+ from here and todays date is 12may 2016 till now my A+N+ incomplete and the certificate of Gniit my name spelling is wrong (Abhishek sethi) but on certificate Abishek Sethi. My certificate is rejected by HP Police Recruitment.And refund my money.I depost 77000 plz return this money with interest rate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register