LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Walter white (Private employee)     26 October 2016

Dvc ex parte

My wife filed DVC asking huge compensation. Ever since I filed divorce my life has come hell. My father was very much worried about me and he passed away last month. DVC notice came on my permanent address where my parents live. Since father was not keeping well, he was hospitalized and nobody was at home. during that time DVC notice came and went back. 2nd time when notice came my mother received it as it was on her name. We attended 2nd hearing and we came to know it became ex parte. When I checked the status online it was as "Petitioner present. R1 absent. No representation service held sufficient he is set ex parte Issue fresh summons to R2 call on" . What does it mean? How can it become ex parte when notice was not served?

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Kindly hire an able counsel to represent you. The counsel should ideally move an application to set aside the ex parte order or any other application to give you proper chance to represent your case. No need to worry.
Regards,
Rit Arora
Advocate

sai narayana   26 October 2016

I think R1, your father died, just inform the same to court. The case on R2, your mother will continue.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register