LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sailaja (worker)     21 March 2017

Dvc compromise points

Hi Team, I need points to write MOU for DVC case as me and my husband are going to compromise for DVC case.. Need your suggestions and advice. Regards

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)
heartOriginally posted by : autohide4u
1) all husbands saved money, future earnings and assets will belong to wife even after divorce
2) 498a/DV cases will continue and after divorce decree new rape case will be started against himyes
3) he will attend all court dates in all these cases for rest of his life, wife will not attend any date or give any evidence to back up allegations
4) inlaws have to live like beggars on street devil

These are the only important points to cover in MOU from wife side.

laugh

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 March 2017

Husband & wife must read the stories of Sati Savithri, Arundati Vasista, Parvathi parameshwar, Laxmi Narayana, Sapta padi meansings in hindu marriage rituals stories deeply. 

stanley (Freedom)     22 March 2017

Originally posted by : sailaja
Hi Team,

Nice salutation you have used "Team" . I felt like rolling on the ground an couldnt control my laughter .What exactly are you looking for in a husband .Do you want to make him your slave for the rest of your life . cheeky and do you feel that he is going to accept them .Without any conditions withdraw your case and treat each other with respect, taking in mind that they would be no ego issues . Remove all anger, vengence from within you , from within your  mind and soul .Fasting and pray will help you achieve this, only than will your marriage work out .But on second thoughts once the case has gone to court its like the marriage is over is my point of view.  . surprise

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : sailaja
Hi Team,

I need points to write MOU for DVC case as me and my husband are going to compromise for DVC case..

Need your suggestions and advice.

Regards

I suppose you are mature enough to understand the meaning of memorandum of understanding.  Who the fcuk knows what you want and what your husband wants other than divorce...? That is to be done with your husband.  Not with the Team like you addressed.  Sit with your husband and see on what points you agree apart from divorce, write it down on a peice of paper, ask, re-ask, further ask, tell etc are the process that you need to follow to come to an understanding with YOUR HUSBAND.  There is nothing that anybody can teach you what to put in the MOU here or anywhere.  I hope you have a advocate representing you.  What is he for if you roam around internationally seeking advise.

Right now The two most important people in your life are,

1. Your advocate.

2.  (Still) Your husband.

Contact them would be my advise.

If you appreciate my reply kindly click on the like button here or on my profile page by visiting it, whose link is given below amd convey Thanks !

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=84464

A walk alone (-)     23 March 2017

Every MOU has to be drafted on the basis of the facts and the terms of the transaction. No such ready-made draft can be provided.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register