Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohit (others)     22 September 2016

Dv act

Dear sir,

my wife filed dv act case after getting notice i am appear in court and file  premelary objection in written in court  about case mentaion issue like time limit and other but cjm court rejected this applecation after that i file a revision in dj court u/s 397 in this revision after giving notice to my wife. case at final argument stage but my lawyer cheated me and without my consent and in my knowlage withdraw my petion mention  in wrriten on order sheet that not press after that my revision is dismissed .after getting this information i am  give a letter with affidavit  in same court with letter that i send to my lawyer to how can he withdraw my pettion  without my consent and a copy with affidavit in court that my lawyer cheated me please restore my revision for save of law . court accept my request and my rivision restore once again notice issue to my wife and she appear in court .after giving final argument in rivision judge rejected my revision on ground that my revision is not mentainable. please advice me what can i do now  my question is if judge restore my revision and after  final argument in this revision how can rejected on ground that not maintable . after restore order  my wife not challange this order in upper court.please advice me  what can i do now  as soon as possible.

thanks in advance

Learning

3 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     22 September 2016

If the appellate court find the decision of cjm coury is lawful then the appleate court refused it to maintainable in its court, now you have to contest your case in the lower court .

Mukesh sharma (job )     22 September 2016

Hi Mohit if your case not maintainble by higher court and court rejected your appeal which you have file in court than you have option in lower court file your case in lower court 

and collect some good avidence.........  

for your appeal 

mohit (others)     27 September 2016

Dear sir,

Thanks for reply on my post but i think there is slide miss understanding about my question . sir my question is that my wife file dv act case after giving apperance i file a primalary  objection in cjm court  but cjm court reject my objection . after that i file revision in dj court u/s 397 in this revision notice issue my wife giving appearance and revision is on final argument stage but my advocate cheated me and without my consent case at final argument stage but my lawyer cheated me and without my consent and in my knowlage withdraw my petion mention  in wrriten on order sheet that not press after that my revision is dismissed .after getting this information i am  give a letter with affidavit  in same court with letter that i send to my lawyer to how can he withdraw my pettion  without my consent and a copy with affidavit in court that my lawyer cheated me please restore my revision for save of law . court accept my request and my rivision restore once again notice issue to my wife  and case is now final arguments stage but without giving descion on merrit  same  judge dismissed my revision on giving reson that case not maintable.

sir my question is that once the judge  restore my revision after final argument how can he dismissed my revision without merrit .is that correct please advice me can i go to highcout againest that order .if any case reference available please share with me .

thanks in advance

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register