LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chander (N/A)     26 July 2014

Dv

Thanks to all giving you're valuable time on this forum offering You're Help & Knowledge,

I do need assistance in facing DV & Interim Maintance case & seeking hands to help me pointing direction please,

1. My wife filled DV case, My biggest question WHEN DID THIS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE HAPPENED? Dated 2009 wife went back her home City DELHI- We've the police report clearly mentioned that NO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE NEITHER ANY CRIME & did FOUND THAT WIFE TAKING ALL GOLD & CLOTHES along with. from 2009 to 2012 She stayed in DELHI althrough I was having clear chance to file Desertion/Cruelty case as she continuously were staying more than 2 years. but being a reasonable family- we were keep trying & April 2012 with the help of few social friends- I bring her back. Just in 4 Months she again went back as was clear that her Mind & heart was in Delhi for somehow unknown reasons. and filled DV & Interim Maintains case? so when this DV HAPPENED?

2. I know & heard several times that It's standard guidelines that WHATEVER THE FACT & EVIDENCE- Maintaines has to payable? WONDERING DO WE"VE ANY ASSISTANCE FROM LAWYERS WHO FIGHTS OUT OF STANDARD LEAD? Like IF A HUSBAND HAS A RESPONSIBILITY TOWARDS WIFE? IS THERE NO WAY THAT HAS MARK RESPONSIBILITY OF WIFE TOWARDS HER HUSBAND & FAMILY BY COURT? Our court or justice wouldn't like to oversee DID WIFE HAS FOLLOWED TOWARDS HER DUTIES?  OR WIFE DELIBETEY RUINING  HUSBAND FAMILY LIFE TO SET THAT OUT LIVING A FREEDOM LIFESTYLE for some own reasons? & destroying fundamental & Moral rights of any reasonable Family? 

3. Wife has accused my 65 Years Old Mother, So she can mentally harsh us whereas my mother who is already a Widow & so much in MENTALLY PRESSURE losing her health day by day? WOULDN"T THIS IS HARESHMENT & TORTURE OR KINDA OF GIVING PAINFUL LIFE TO OLD LADY?

4. Wife also accused my SISTER who staying far away & SHE CAUGHT IN HER COMPLAIN THAT MY SISTER STAYING OUT OF CITY? that's nothing comes into misused of this LAW?

5. BASED ON FACT & CIRCUMSTANCE CAN"T WE HEARD EITHER HIGH COURT< SESSION COURT<SUPEREM COURT TO GET IMMGT. RELIEF rather waiting?

That's be great & REALLY a heartful thanks If someone could help with this for giving us direction please?

With Regards,

Chander

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

Apart from what i have already suggested..

Keep the following in mind.

1.  IF you decide to file for divorce, then dont file for child custody case.  At the most if you want, file child visitattion rights case.

2.  If you decide to let go off the child not to claim it, then nothing like it.  You wil be saved from lot of litigation headache.

3.  Filing prejury is very easy, but to see the end of it wil take the same amount of time what the DV case will take.  So it means you will lose more number of years runing behind court.

4.  As already explained, its best to reconcile with wife for the sake of kid.  Once you filie divorce, it will agonize the kid very much.  You both will literally destroy the childs life, There is no point in running behind courts.  

5.  Everything depends on you now.  Take a decision to part ways?  Take a decision to reconcile?  Whatever it is, let your decision be firm, and then dont keep occilating about your decision.  Let it be firm decision and stick to it for rest of your life without complaining.

Good luck.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register