LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Michael Fernandes (Blank)     23 May 2019

Dues

Hello, I am writing this as I want to know what are the possible actions my wife can take if I am not assisting her to pay the loans. There are two loans auto loan and personal loan. She left the house last year in July, with our son. And I moved out of India for work in November last year. She is trying to get a family PR for Australia using my Information too. But I am not in a favor as I feel that the points are not adequate but still her PR consultant is assuring her the PR. Because I denied to participate in the application, now she is trying to accuse me that I am not helping her. I am also paying dues which take a part of my salary. I don't earn much she knows it. And we had agreed that I'll be paying the dues that I am paying at present and when this due gets over I'll help her with other payments. When I sent her some money intially she refused it saying, she is much more capable than me to handle all the expenses alone. And asked me not to send money but to take care of the present due that I am paying. Now that I have refused to participate in the PR, she is calling up my mother and talking to her otherwise about me. I just wanted to know if I refuse to pay the loans(auto & personal) what are the possible action she could take against me. PS. Auto and personal loan are not on my name.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register