Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ABHINAV SAXENA (self employed)     28 May 2018

Dowry demand and physical harashment

Dear Reputed Members,

I am looking for your valuable suggestion before proceeding to the below matter!

My sister is almost married now 11 years and has one son 9 years. We have been fooled from begining by my sisiters husband and family. They told us that the he has secured a govt. job in place of his father since he died and never join the same. In the term of 11 years of marrige my sister almost stayed with my parrent around 7-8 years in frequent time. Since he doesnt want to work and want to work so he joined so many private job at small level and never took any job seriously infact he is a big timer of jua & satta and do witch craft and local level and fooling lots of local, Every time he fought with my sister and  demanded dowry and sent her to my parrents home every time and after six month some time 1 years call again and convinced my sisiter to go back. since she is a women with a son dont wanted to have a divorce or file a complaint due to hope that one day he will understand which never happensd so. althogh my parrents have given him some money time to time even several years of marrige some time bank transfer and some time cash alomost 6-7 lakh. Even repeated dowry demand and paid him sevral time he is not changing. currently my sisiter is their and now they are beating him every day and demanding 4 lakh to pay for people as his debt from the jua and etc. My sisiter finally realized that he is not going to change and now wants to proceed for Filing case against him ,his husband  brother and his wife as they all are involve in all the torture and process. 

My submission to you all is please guide me how we should proceed and what all we need to take care.

Learning

1 Replies

Aman chawla (DELHI HIGH COURT ADVOCATE)     28 May 2018

First, your sister should File domestic Violence case against the accused persons, then file CAW cell complaint, 

then afterward if she doesn't want to live with her husband anymore then she can file Divorce as well on the ground of Mental cruelty.

please be specific on your averments as non-specific averments are considered as vague or false or manipulated. Still need any guidance contact me 

Thanks,

Regards,

Aman Chawla

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More