LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sudhir Kumar madhi   05 January 2018

Doubt on GPA registered land

Actually my paternal grandmother name is present on GPA land papers she passed away in 2001 . now my dad wants to construct building in that particular land is possible legally to construct land or not sir can you please give explanation in detail sir

Learning

8 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     05 January 2018

Please indicate in which town/city the land is located. 

Land is situated in malkajgiri secunderabad(Hyderabad)

Is the land falling under Hyderabad Development Authority?  If so, whether the land has been mutated in the name of your grand mother with the Hyderabad Development Authority?

If not, in whose name the land appears in the records of Hyderabad Development Authority?

Sir I don't know how to check whether land is in Hyderabad development Authority? Can you please share the procedure in the reply section please

Sir I don't know how to check whether land is in Hyderabad development Authority? Can you please share the procedure in the reply section please

If you want to construct the land, who will approve the building plan?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 January 2018

Do you mean that your paternal grandmother was agent in said GPA and principle of GPA was someone else and agent i.. your paternal grandmother has died in year 2001?

Have you show the said GPA to a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/civil matters and having successful track record in such matters….. !

If yes, what is the opinion of your counsel that has examined the said GPA!

Generically speaking; The GPA is dead with the death of agent…….

Still the principle may agree to register the property as narrated in said GPA I the names of legal heir(s) of your paternal grandmother say your father!

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 January 2018

You may ask any neighbour from whom the sanction for map was obtained!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More