LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amol kanse   11 March 2018

Double registration by builder

what will be do...my father's purchased the flat in jan 2005 from the builder in thane and make payment cash and gic housing finance lone..and taking a possession in 2005 with possession letter.

but after 13 years on party came to our home showing the same property registration documents, registered in2003, and he saying to us i am also owner in this property...he had not showing to us full documents and full and final payment to builder...and possessin letter...but checking the details of same property 2 time registered documents... so what will be do now...what is the full legal process...pls advice me...

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     11 March 2018

Sir, 

File the case of Cheating and Criminal Breach of Trust .... 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

www.kapilchandna.legal 

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     12 March 2018

1. You are not able to tell here clearly many things. 2. It is not clear whether you obtained from the builder a Registered Sale Deed (after paying appropriate stamp duty) by Registering the property with the Sub-Registrar's office? 3. Whether you are continuously living in the property after taking possession?

In any case, now that someone else has approached you saying that he has purchased the property in 2003, do you know his complete details like his name, residence etc.?

With these particulars you have to approach a lawyer in your locality who is well versed in property law, show all the papers/documents in your hand, discuss the matter with him and take legal steps as may be advised by him.  You may have to file a case for stopping anybody else from disturbing you from your possession.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More