LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sangeetha Iyer (nil)     17 September 2014

Domestic violence

I ve filed Domestic Violence case against my husband during Feb'2013. I m yet to get maintenance,since he messed up things in the pretext of settlement and finally he didnt turn up. I was also ready for a compromise for the sake of the child. Now I would like to know  what will be approx amount of maintenanceI will get in the absence of  his salary certificate He works in MNC and gets handsome salary. What is the provision to get the salary details from the office where he is working without much time consumption. my advocate says  it takes much time to get the salary details  even after sending court order.

Please clarify

Learning

4 Replies

LoneFighter (IT)     17 September 2014

@Sangeetha Iyer:

Working in a MNC and getting handsome salary. He might have earned it through years of hard work and etc. Anyhow, you could use payscale.com if you know his company to get the average figure. That is all authentic to give a rough estimate to the court. His exact salary might be more or less same if you could figure out his designation.

Madan Mohan Pandey (District and High court advocate)     18 September 2014

THE MAINTENANCE SHALL BE ASKED MAXIMUM GIVING REASONS OF NEED FOR CHILD EDUCATION,  YOUR OWN NEEDS AND BASIC REQUIREMENTS FOR SURVIVAL. IF HUSBAND IS GETTING A HANDSOME SALARY GEETING A COPY OF HIS SALARY WILL LET YOUR ADVOCATE DECIDE HOW MUCH  MAXIMUMMONTHLY MAINTENANCE SHALL BE ASKED. THERE WILL BE NEGOTIATION AND THE HUSBAND WILL SETTLE DOWN ON A NEGOTAIBLE AMOUNT.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 September 2014

If you do not know his salary then get his employer summoned to court with details of salary.

rebellion (fighting against bias law)     18 September 2014

@SudhirKumar .. sir is this is that much easy?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register