Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Niranjan Sant (Proprietor)     23 August 2012

Documentation for english mortgage

All Respctable Lawyers,

Let me know htat the are the certificates required by *Tahsildar/Ragistra/Collector*  for English Mortgage under the Property Transfer act of 1882, LAnd Acquisition act of 1894, Mutaion act? Is there any need of the *High Court form M55(Civi)/H30(Criminal) Application for Information* duly certified by Judiciary  Magistrate?One of the comapny named Modka Capital Services Pvt. Ltd. Formerly Mundra Capital Associates ask their clients to procure these DOCUMENTS failing which the loan case is Cancelled after 6 months efforts made for availing these certificates. More over is any Tahsildar/Ragistrar/Collector is authorised to certify one's property is freely transferable to third Party against defualter of Loan repayment? Is any Judiciary Magistrate is authorixed to certify High Court Form M55/H30? 

IF NOT WHAT ACTION SHOULD BE TAKE AGAINST THSI COMPANY WHO INTRODUCES NONSENCE DOCUMENTS SPENING THOUSANDS AND LACKS OF RUPEES TO OBTAIN THESE DOCUMENTS?

IS THERE ANY PROCEDURE TO PREVENT THIS COMPANY TO INTRODUCE THIS NONSENCE?

IF AT ALL THERE IS ANY PROCEDURE LET ME KNOW SO THAT I CAN STOP PEOPLE FROM SEPNDING LACKS OF RS. AS BRIBE IN REVENUE DEPARTMENT. SEE THE ATTACHED FILE FOR YOUR STUDY

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register