Do let me know fast, please.

whether a relinquishment deed or a gift deed can be filed along with the suit in court? if yes than what is the rules and regulation to do that? and what are the procedure that I need to follow?

In supp[ort of your case you can file photocopy of all the documents along with the plaint at the time of filing of the case marking the same as annexure.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

web analytics