Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Santosh   30 December 2015

Divorce without mutual consent

Hello Sirs,
My wife has filed multiple cases under hindu marraige law againt me  and my whole family which includes my father, mother(she is a cancer patient), my cousin brother,my 5 Sisters and my brother in laws, which is total of 12 Member altogether
I stay in Hyderabad, and all my sisters stay is different cities and villages none of us stay at the same city or place. As a result all have to come from long distance to attend the hearing each time.
1.She filed 498a dowry case in Nanded (Maharashtra)
2.Domestic Voilence case in Nanded (Maharashtra)
3.Maintenance Case  in Nanded (Maharashtra)
All 12 members are accused in both 498 and Domestic Voilence Case she filed a case in Jan 2012
In the month of september judgement for the dowry case 498 has come in our favour acquitted all of us.
and in the month of December Maintaince of Rs 1500 was approved to her.and i am told to pay that maintainence from the day she filed a case against me.
Please Note : My wife is highly qualified Women Aged 29 ( MA, b.ed and experienced teacher & currently employed as a teacher)wherein i am just 12th passed and do odd jobs. Aged 30
We dont have child.
Now she is pressing upon the dv case. trying to send the notice to my relatives residence address and harrass us mentally.
I am in favour of both restoring the marriage as well as getting a mutual divorce. She shows no interest in both.
i Did make multiple attemts for settlement through our common relatives but her father refuses and is trying to extract maximum money from me. Several times i have agreed to pay the amount what he demanded even upon my agreement he is not taking money instead increases the amount or demands something else which I cant give Eg her education document or Gold which I don’t have and he is not interest in  getting the divorce done. he just trying to harass us as much as possible and also take maximum money. 
She has also appealed against the dowry judgement in next court i.e session court for dowry case in nanded as he is resident of Nanded.
At this point i am trying not take the notices from court and avoid paying maintainence so that atleast they come to a point where we can have mutual divorce. I am totally frustrated with all this and i am at my breaking point.
Questions
1. How to get a divorce quickly even if my wife is not ready for mutaul divorce?
2. Am i correct in delaying the maintainence money.should i remain absonded how will it affect me both positively and negatively by doing so.
3. how long does it take for session court to finalize the case of dowry which she appealed now ?
4. Do i have to pay maintenance even after taking divorce from her ?
5. Do I have to pay maintenance even if she re marries to another man ?
6. Is it mandatory to give maintanence from the day she filed a case ?  cant I just start giving maintainence from now on instead of paying it for past years or get a stay on paying maintainence ?
7. Can my family member file any cases against my wife for harassment that they are going through ?
8.What will be the best way to get relief for me and family members in this scenario and get out of this whole mess ?
Please Advice 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register