Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Divorce!!! please help

Sir,
I had undergone a registered marriage on 17 aug 2014 with a girl without telling to anybody except few friends who were acted as witnesses(ages:20 yrs,21 yrs, 22 yrs) but we haven't led a single day as a married couple and now it has been more than a year we havent even seen each other and relation has also gone really bad, now it seems like as if we are struck in a really bad situation.

Neither I nor she has a taken a marriage certificate. Now i want to get out of this miserable situation and want live a normal life which appears as a dream. I am totally fed up with this situation as conditions are really getting worse, since  parents are also forcing for another marriage but cant go for other as i am struck in this.It seems like as if whole life has got spoiled.
Sir please suggest any quick solution to get out of it. As time is the essence since parents are putting pressure for the marriage.

how can I get out quietly from this ordeal without informing anybody especially my parents who will really feel ashamed of my act????
Can this marriage can be cancelled in the registrar office or full divorce court case has to be fought????
how much time it will take to get out of it?????
Are there any quicker ways to solve the  issue, which will take only a month almost????

Learning

3 Replies

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     01 December 2015

No such solution lies in your favour . Marriage is a social relationship and not a joke that can be dissolved just at the drop of a hat . The easiest and most prompt solution for you to do is to try and convince your wife to take a mutual consent divorce from you and separate peacefully . In a scneario like that , you shall be declared divorced within a period of 6 months . In case you are sceptical about contacting her , then you may serve her with a legal notice thereby expressing your intention to settle the matter 9999931153

SuperHero (Manager)     01 December 2015

Originally posted by : amitabh jain
Sir,
I had undergone a registered marriage on 17 aug 2014 with a girl without telling to anybody except few friends who were acted as witnesses(ages:20 yrs,21 yrs, 22 yrs) but we haven't led a single day as a married couple and now it has been more than a year we havent even seen each other and relation has also gone really bad, now it seems like as if we are struck in a really bad situation.

Neither I nor she has a taken a marriage certificate. Now i want to get out of this miserable situation and want live a normal life which appears as a dream. I am totally fed up with this situation as conditions are really getting worse, since  parents are also forcing for another marriage but cant go for other as i am struck in this.It seems like as if whole life has got spoiled.
Sir please suggest any quick solution to get out of it. As time is the essence since parents are putting pressure for the marriage.

how can I get out quietly from this ordeal without informing anybody especially my parents who will really feel ashamed of my act????
Can this marriage can be cancelled in the registrar office or full divorce court case has to be fought????
how much time it will take to get out of it?????
Are there any quicker ways to solve the  issue, which will take only a month almost????

Get divorce or annulment and get married again.. which is Legal.

Don't divorce and get married which is illegal and your first wife knows, she may file a case to grab money and send you behind bars.

File a contested divorce and roam around courts for Years...

If she doesn't file a case then all happpies...Already Augustine sir gave his reply...

There is nothing like Instant Divorce or something like Tattakal ticket (buy before 24 hours)..

First inform your Parents....

They will be ashamed but it is they who will help you big time and they are concerned for you.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     01 December 2015

The situation U R in is self made and done at an immature age only to enjoy the pleasures of married life.Yet I still doubt in believing what ever U mentioned is true.U say a registered  marriage duly wirtnessed by 20yr olds.Now u want to get rid of her as UR parents are presurrising U for another marriage.U R not bothered about the future of that girl.UR co0ncern for the essence of time gives rise to innumerable doubts about UR character.No where in UR query U have degraded the girl or her character,so U still have a soft corner for her.Ultimately U want the quick,quicker and the quickest way to get the marriage  cancelled.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register