LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

srinivasan (manager)     08 February 2016

Divorce order

Sir, am the pettioner and I received divource order  from family court  and its resolved in mediation centre.

And my querys is any chance to go repettion or correction request in the order by my respondent.

small doubt in my respondent lawyer activity so that i raise this question.

Learning

3 Replies

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     08 February 2016

Elaborate the query properly .

(Guest)

Dear Sir , 

airthmetic erros , gramitacal mistakes can be corrected , but he cant add some things which are out of context , and he cant add the paragraphs together .In my case it happedn in lower court and I have given a complaint , 

please go through the below link , just change the contents according to your requirement 

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Procedure-to-file-a-complaint-against-the-judge-131634.asp#.Vrk7t_l97IU

In my case the learned judge written some thing very unusual , according to my evidence I have depending on the income of the respondent , but infact no one put any evidences to prove them selves guilty, even I have raised one RTI query I need that evidence 

if you have any queries regarding this tampering , you can feel free to call me 

@09989718208.

Thanks,

Venkat.

(Guest)

Final Status of   JUSTC/R/2016/50135

Applicant Name veeravenkatasashibhushan
Date of receipt 30/01/2016
Request Filed With Department of Justice
Text of Application To 
The public information officer, 
family court , 
Opposite CMR , 
Visakhapatnam, AP.

Sub : Need the evidence/supporting document for the paragraph 19 in the certified order copy for the FCOP 1304/2011 , need some explanation regarding the judgement against the settled principles of law and new context introduced by the learned judge which was out of the record. 
My self veera venkata Sashibhushan , I have filed a petition in the family court , Visakhapatnam .
1. I got the certified copy of the order in the FCOP 1304/2011 , in that order the learned judge has written 21 paragraphs , in the 19th para he has written like even according to the evidence of the petitioner he is trying to depending on the income of the respondent i.e. as a petitioner I have filed some evidence to prove myself that I am depending on the income of the respondent , I would like to get the evidence which supports the above statement written by learned judge honble sri Guttala Gopi in paragraph 19 in the certified order copy of the judgment, because the learned judge has written according my(petitioner ) evidence , So I need that evidence .
As a petitioner in the case FCOP 1304/2011 , I have not filed any evidence to show that I am depending on the income of the respondent , even as per my memory the learned judge did not marked any evidence as such , but still I respect the statement written by the learned judge , just I need the supporting document for the proof of his above statement written in paragraph 19 .
2. I have given complaint against the learned judge Honble Sri Guttala Gopi , as he altered the judgment after pronounced in the open court and delivered two judgments in a single case (FCOP 1304/2011), I would like to know what action has taken against the learned judge Honble Sri Guttala Gopi . 
have sent the complaint copies to the below people on 26.12.2015
1. Honourable chief justice , Supreme court of India
2. Honourable Chief justice , high court , Hyderabad
3. Honourable Registrar general, high court , hyderabad
4.Honourable Registar general , vigilence, hyderbad.
5.Honourable Principle judge , Visakhapatnam.
3. In the paragraph 15 of the certified order copy the learned judge written like the petitioner did not purchase any dress to his daughter , this statement not raised by the respondent in any of her documents, so how can the learned judge written such statements on his own , need explanation on this .
4. The learned judge in paragraph 20 like the respondent transferred from Bangalore to Hyderabad and requested her husband to arrange stove and cylinder , but as per the respondent documents she stated she came to Bangalore to join the petitioner out of these two statements gives me confusion which statement is correct need the explanation on this .
Regards,
Venkat karra,flat no g2, kanak villa, near elephant circle , pragathi nagar , Hyderabad 500072.
Request document (if any) document not provided
Status REQUEST PHYSICALLY TRANSFERRED TO OTHER PUBLIC AUTHORITYas on 01/02/2016
Date of Action 01/02/2016
Remarks Details of Public Authority :- PIO, Family Court, Visakhanptnam

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register