Divorce on destertation

Myself and wife are staying separably past 4 years. Have 2 kids aged 18 and 10 years. Till 3 months i was given allowed to meet kids with prior appointment as i was paying there school and college fees. Recently when i objected for not paying managemnet quoto fees - i have been denied to have any kind of contacts and have been abused on every occasion. 
How can i approach for Divorce and vistation/custody for my younger son? any lawyer in bangalore would be advisable.


U issue legal notice thru advocate to Ur wife and file suit for divorce in competent court.

issue legal notice to your wife

Thanks for the comments experts




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu