LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul choudhary (clerck)     30 January 2015

Divorce case

i am a government employee in delhi. i married to a girl 10 months ago, she is also a government employee in delhi. we do not have any child. Two months ago i realized that our marriage can not go well and i decided to stay away from my wife and family. Now i m leaving away from my wife for three months. she is living with my family in their house as the house is in the name of my mother. my parents have expelled me from their all property and i dont have any ancestoral property. she is not agree on divorce. my family also dont want to keep her in their house.  please tell me how to get rid of my wife . my family members are also worried because she threatens them with dowry cases.   help me ...

Learning

3 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     30 January 2015

I suggest you solve your problem amicably with her, initially it happens but after some time everything will be o.k try to adjust yourself and also give her time to adjust with you and your family it is not wiseable to leave your wife for any small issues, set aside your ego and behave with her nicely don't spoil your future by your own , think wisely and act accordingly, don't and never think about any legal action .

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 February 2015

Your marriage is just 10 months old and within this short period you have developed many situations including your parents disowning you.  This appears to be  a pre-planned motive. Even now there are opportunities to save the marriage and settle down peacefully in your married life. However, if the property is not on your name and it is on your mother or father's name, she or he can file an eviction suit against her, but she will come out with domestic violence, 498a, dowry harassment  and maintenance case against you and your parents too, hence better do not rush with your ideas so soon, wait for the time to answer atleast for another six months or more.

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     03 February 2015

Marriage is not merely a fun. Marriage needs proper understanding , faith , compromising attitude, and sacrifice. There is no room left for ego or obstinacy. Try to understand your wife properly and remove all differences to maintain a happy married life like your own parents.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register