Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dhamodaran (CEO)     14 March 2014

Divorce

Hello Sir

I need a help to get divorce from wife because she is not ready to stay with me. She is calling me her Native place( Her Parents City).

i said I ready to come there and stay your home.  I search job if i get we go separate from ur home but she replied me don't come here u come here with job otherwise Don't come i explained her i have not any to stay there but she replied stay in your brother room or relations room i said her is not good nu i can not.

i convey her lot of times to come my Working place but she replied above thing only come my place nu. She is going Job there (Bangalore) have salary more than me and i decided ask her to get Mutual Divorce but she replied noooooo....... I ready to live with you at my native place so come here. i said i cant because i had not any job there (bangalore) and also i said It is not good to quit job and search another job. i am ready to live with u at my place where i am working. Simply She replied I am not ready now may be it will happen after ten years until u wait there .  

What can i do for this girl?....

I ask her to come her but she is not ready

I asked divorce she replied noooooo.....

Any Way to call her here.

I never ready to miss married life ......

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register